100 Essays that Will Change your Life
The topics of an essay that will change your life are very diverse since the nature of the genre allows you to address practically any issue. In general, the essays address issues belonging to the Social Sciences and Humanities. Not surprisingly, on university campuses, they occupy an important place in academic work.
On the other hand, outside universities, writers and journalists use it to address current debates. So the essay can talk about politics, economics, art, and literature. However, not everything can be tested. Such is the case of science and technology. In these cases, it is tough to deal with the subject purely, being common to find contact with human disciplines. So, in this blog post, we recommended the topics of the change your life essay, which help you to write an excellent essay and transform your life.
The main themes of the essays that will change your life:
1) The Humanities
The topics of the change your life essay are mostly humanities topics since the flexibility of gender agree with these disciplines’ qualitative nature. It means that the qualitative aspects of a human discipline are favorable to take a position and argue it. In addition, multiple opinions can emerge around the same topic that enriches the issue.
Thus, some examples of topics for wowessays in the humanities are Philosophy, Literature, Philology, History, etc. Within each of these items, there can be endless themes. There are even writers who work all their lives with a single subject due to its possibilities. In conclusion, the humanities are the subject par excellence of the essay.
2) The Social Sciences and the topics of the essay
Another aspect of the essay’s topics in Social Sciences is that the study topics are usually the focus of critical debates. We will remember that politics, sociology, and anthropology within the Social Sciences to understand this fact. For this reason, national and international magazines publish political essays.
Some examples are presidential elections, power relations between people and government, the political agenda of a president, etc. Moreover, sociological topics for the essay include economic inequality, marginalization, immigration, war, social disintegration, among others. Finally, Anthropology offers essayistic topics such as religion, hyper-consumerism, sexuality, and many more.
3) The arts asf essay themes
Another of the most used themes of the essay is an art since its production and interpretation generate many positions. Discussing art is not only an essayistic topic but a whole specialty of Philosophy. Without the need to be a specialist, a topic for the essay can be found in all artistic disciplines.
For example, the speech of a particular film, symbolism in cinema, and a filmmaker’s career. In addition, the visual arts lend themselves to rehearsal, so do theater and dance. So they are not uncommon topics such as the history of classical dance, the role of contemporary dance, etc. In short, the vast and exquisite world of art is one of the topics most addressed by essayists.
4) Other topics of the essay: science and technology
Science and technology are also part of the topics of the essay. However, addressing them requires specialization. It cannot be easy to elaborate an essay on electronic circuits or programming languages in pure terms. However, approaching science and technology as human tasks that impact man shows a different picture.
It results in risks of artificial intelligence, technology for war, cloning, and eugenics. All these topics are highly relevant and prosperous for the essayist. However, the development of these issues requires prior research in technical documents.
Tips for selecting a topic for a narrative essay change your life
After knowing the possible topics of the articles that will change your life, we present a series of tips for choosing a theme. Indeed, this quick guide is intended for those who seek to cultivate the essay genre by choice and need guidance. If you have an assigned topic, skip the suggestions.
- Attractive theme. The best essays or at least the most widely read, deal with issues of relevance. Some options would be the impact of technology, terrorism, civil wars, etc.
- Controversy. The most prominent essayists are those who manage to spark debate. Therefore, a controversial and topical topic should be sought. Today some suggestions would be the independence of Catalonia, nuclear tests of North Korea, BORDER WALL of the UNITED STATES.
- News. While essays discuss ancient topics, as in Philology, an attractive essay should address the present. Otherwise, a topic from the past can be approached under a completely different approach. Of course, you have to be careful not to fall into over-the-past discussions.
Where to look for articles that will change your life
Looking for an excellent changed your life essay topic that stands out is always a big struggle. Sometimes it can be even more complex than the writing process. It is always more accessible when the teacher determines the direction of your essay.
It would help if you considered finding a topic, not a problem, but an opportunity and even an advantage. Excellent essay writing is always about the author’s passion and interest in the topic.
And a teacher cannot assign a student something interesting, while a student can find an exceptional topic and write a masterpiece because of his passion for the problem.
Even if you decide the topic by yourself, you may face some challenges when looking for adequate and reliable sources of information.
If you don’t want to risk getting a low grade, consider some safe sources of information listed below:
- Print sources: anything you can find at the library, bookstore, and even your bookshelf can be an excellent source for your essay. It may seem a bit outdated as most students prefer to use digital sources of information. Books, however, remain the primary and irreplaceable database;
- Internet: it looks pretty evident to modern students, but you need to know some important factors. Many sources are unreliable and have erroneous data. The most reliable are gov, Edu, and official websites.
- Classroom discussions and lecture notes: While these sources may not provide you with a significant amount of information, they are worth using to do your writing professionally. It is crucial to take notes at every lecture you attend
100 Essays that Will Change the Way you Think
Here is a list of best changed your life essay topics that can serve as an idea to get you started on your essay:
- An Unjust Law Is No Law Essay Sample
- Good Human Behavior and Its Outcomes Essay Example
- Free China and the Freedom Advantage Essay Example
- Trade War Between the United States and China Essay Samples
- Example of Case Study on Emirates Airline
- Good Example of Essay on Emigration from Nigeria to the United States
- Effects of Climate Change on Florida Research Paper Examples
- Cocoa Bean Essay Example
- Opening a Bank in the State Of Missouri Business Plans Example
- Sample Essay on The Most Famous Art Movements and Styles
- Internship Position Essay
- Protected Classes under Title Seven Essay Example
- Classification And Characterization Of Different Types Of Headaches Essays Example
- An Analysis Of The Poem Labor Speaks Literature Reviews Examples
- Free Essay about How Family Relationship Affect Children Throughout Their Lifestyle
- Improving the Security of the Handicapped Population Essay
- Social Media and Users’ Health and Wellbeing Essays Examples
- Good Example of Argumentative Essay on Is The American Presidency Becoming An Imperial Power
- Excellent Basketball Program: COVID-19 Program Adaptation Essays Examples
- Good Essay about Policy Analysis of Affordable Care Act
- Free Ethnocentrism in Social Work Essay Sample
- Free Essay on Process in Mechanism – Air Conditioning
- Free Pleasing God and Man Essay Example
- Essay on Pleasing-People vs. Pleasing God
- Free Essay on Personal Goals and Steps Taken
- Why Rural America Voted For Trump Essay
- Example Of Women in the 1980s Who Had Aids and Were Forgotten Essay
- Benefit of Video Games Essays Examples
- Free Essay On Environment of the Organization
- Good Example Of Clinical Psychology Research Paper
- Oedipus The King Research Paper Samples
- Good Essay On Faith And Action Towards The Minorities
- Asian And African Art Essay
- When And Why States Respect Norms Essays Example
- Good Essay About Advantages To Acquiring Archival Data, And Three Disadvantages To Acquiring Archival
- Good Memory Eassy Essay Example
- Terrorism Essay Example
- Good Essay On Intellectual Property
- International Culture Management Essay Samples
- Good Example Of Radioactive Listeria To Cure Pancreatic Cancer Essay
- Good Example Of Essay On Adjustment Letter
- Photography As Art And Art As Photography Essay Samples
- Free Essay On Bullying As A Social Psychological Issue
- Free Essay About Improvement Of Health Educator Competency
- Good Essay On Families Dealing With Transition, Obstacles, And Abusive Situations
- Defiance And Violence Essay Samples
- Good Example Of Essay On Nature Versus Nurture
- Free Essay On Qualitative Study
- Good Social Reflection Essay Example
- Arranged Marriage Essays Examples
- Free Labor Relation Essay Sample
- Essay On Premarital Cohabitation
- Essay On Evaluation Plan
- Sample Essay On There Are Three Subjects That I Would Like From You To Do One Of Them. The Subjects
- Example Of Coffee Is Classified As A Drug Essay
- Good Example Of Essay On Comparative Politics
- Free Continuation: OS And Database Security For An Organization Essay Example
- Based On The Sample Population And The Chart In The Text, The Precision Level Would Essay Samples
- Good Music Therapy In Hospitals Essay Example
- Free Essay About Government Interference In Hiring Or Firing
- Good Example Of Critical Thinking On Critical Evaluation Essay: Technology, Language & Writing
- Good Example Of Essay On Health Care
- Free Essay On Bird Food By Ornette Coleman, Recorded In 1959
- Give’ Em The Pickle Essay
- Asian Horror Term Papers Examples
- Sexual Morality & Death Penalty Essay Example
- Free Essay About Economics In Saudi Arabia
- Example Of Ignorant Voting Essay
- Essay On In What Moments Does The HBO Series Game Of Thrones Depart From A Song Of Ice And
- Good Example Of Essay On The Civil War: Why It Was Fought So Fiercely By The Warring Sides
- Essay On Oil Crash
- Marketing Plan Business Plans Examples
- Watershed Essay Samples
- Good Example Of Financial Analysis Of Smith & Wesson Corporation Business Plan
- Good The Hunger Essay Example
- Essay On Tiffany Sullivan
- Production Selection Essays Examples
- Good Transnational Organized Crime In East Asia And The Pacific Essay Example
- Good Example Of Essay On Sociology
- Good Evaluating Graphics Essay Example
- Free Solving The Medicare Crisis Essay Sample
- Good Example Of Fallacies Essay
- Free Essay About IV: Solution To The Problem
- Good Example Of Revolution Of Science Term Paper
- Example Of How To Do A Frame Analysis Of News Media Essay
- Good Essay About Argue For Or Against The Validity Of Sophocles’ Oedipus The King Being Interpreted
- Film Essay Sample
- Example Of Essay On U.S. History
- Free My Greatest Accomplishment: Convincing My Father To Let Me Decide For Myself Admission Essay Example
- Free Faces Of Austerity Essay Sample
- Example Of Essay On Phil
- Example Of Economics, Values, And Health Care Reform Research Paper
- Good Example Of Essay On Challenges Facing Companies By Using Youtube
- Free Essay About Hpc Vaccination
- Good Example Of Research Paper On Economics
- Good Example Of Facilitators Name Essay
- Free Asian Immigration Essay Sample
- Good Essay On The Motif Of Blood In The Book Macbeth
- Essay On Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- The Difference Between Famine And Food Insecurity Essays Example
Samples of Essays for Better Inspiration
Nurses are among the most important healthcare professionals in managing and treating the problems faced by people. They have also played an essential role in treating people during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, this pandemic has resulted in a high level of workplace stress among nurses. This stress could be associated with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and burnout among nurses …
As a constitutional democracy, the United States is based on the rule of law to guide the governments in their practices and safeguard the rights of its citizens. At the same time, the government has the right to protect its citizens from real or perceived harm. Counterterrorism, like terrorism, is the reality facing many nations worldwide, and the countries must protect their citizens from individuals seeking penalties. In the United States, counterterrorism has brought a contentious debate between the need for security of its people versus their civil liberties …